Why Hire Me?
5 Reasons to Hire Attorney Eugene Glouzgal
One of the most common questions from prospective clients is “Why should I hire your law office?”
In anticipation of that question, below you will find a countdown of the top 5 reasons to hire me:
5. Attorney for Life – My well rounded nature allows me to offer an array of legal services. Real estate, personal injury, small business, estate planning : hire me for one task and find your attorney for life.
4. Low Fees – I am a young attorney with a relatively small office, no employees and low overhead. This is done with intent. I believe everybody should be able to afford adequate legal representation. By keeping my costs down I am able to charge very competitive rates compared to other “more established” attorneys who must charge their clients to cover their inflated overhead.
3. Come Meet Me (it’s free) – The reason I offer free consultations to all my clients is because I want them to come meet me. I want to know my clients, and I want them to know me. I want to show my clients I am the right attorney for their case, but more importantly, to build long term relationships. Come meet me, it’s free and there is no obligation, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
2. Easy to reach thanks to technology – Tired of leaving your attorney voicemail that take days to return, only to result in a perplexing game of phone tag? The modern legal and business environment requires that attorneys spend a lot of time out of their offices. This can result in a break down in communication and ultimately, frustrated clients. I use technology to make sure I can always be reached; my cell phone and iPad are always with me so I can check e-mails from anywhere, and my office voicemails get e-mailed to me with a recording of the message and the message typed out so it can be read privately.
1. Attorney Attention – I have no associate attorneys, no paralegals, no legal assistants and no receptionist. When you call our office, an attorney will answer the phone. When a document is drafted, it is drafted by an attorney, not a legal assistant. My phone calls and e-mails are not pre-screened. Most importantly, you will not be signed on by a fancy “partner” attorney, just to have your file handled by somebody else.