Starting a Business In Conneticut?
The process for starting a business is very complex. What kind of organization should you create? What kinds of licenses and permits do you need? How do you handle zoning? The process of identifying the necessary documentation, completing the forms properly and supplying the necessary supporting documents can seem overwhelming; especially when you are busy setting up the actual operational necessities of the business.
Let G&G Law, LLC help take the documentation worries off of your mind, so that you can focus on running your business, increasing revenue and refining efficiency.
We can consult you through every part of the business formation process. We can help with;
- picking a business name so as not to infringe on others intellectual property
- picking a type of business organization and applying for local, State and Federal recognition
- Drafting of Operating Agreements between partners, LLC members and Corporate principals
- applying for licenses and permits with local, State and Federal agencies
- consulting as to local, State and Federal regulations involving your industry
- Drafting of loan agreements between private parties (investors)
- applying for tax I.D.’s from State and Federal authorities
- review and modification of commercial lease agreements
- review and consulting as to machinery and equipment leasing
- drafting of sales and/or service contracts for business use
We offer flat rate and hourly based fee structures to meet the needs of your business. Contact us today for a free consultation by email at Glouzgal@grgllp.com,