Land Use & Zoning

Connecticut Land Use & Zoning Attorney

Click to Call 1-203-740-1400

Bethel, Danbury, Redding, Newtown, Ridgefield

If you already own or are looking to buy real estate for development or some other specific use, G&G Law, LLC can assist with filing land use and zoning applications for local, State and Federal approval. Whether you need to checking the zoning regulations for allowed uses, want to request approval for a zoning variance, or need to file for a construction permit, we can help. We draft applications and petitions, appear on our clients’ behalf at town hall, zoning board and committee meetings and file appeals after a denial of a land use permit application.

We offer additional services for business clients include developers, contractors and entrepreneurs. In addition to helping business clients file for permits and zoning variances, we handle issues such as easements for roadways, water, sewer and power lines.

We also represent landowners looking to subdivide their property for sale or development.

If you need thorough and aggressive representation in any zoning or land use matter in the Greater Danbury and Bethel area, contact us for a free consulation. Contact us today by email at or by phone at 203-740-1400